Sunday, February 18, 2007

Death By Peanut Butter

I almost died. I think Traci was trying to poison me. My friend Internet told me the following:

FDA advised consumers not to eat any Peter Pan peanut butter purchased since May 2006 and not to eat Great Value peanut butter with a product code beginning with "2111" purchased since May 2006 because of risk of contamination with Salmonella Tennessee.

Peter Pan? But that's the kind of peanut butter Traci buys me. So I went home and checked the lid. Sure enough, 2111. So I've probably got salmonella, and I'll probably die. If I died, how could I go to scout camp this summer? Wait, I'm getting an idea...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Curses! Foiled again... Thanks a lot INTERNET- though it was also on the news all day.